3rd Trimester Parent/Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
We are continuing to use an online parent/teacher conference scheduler, PTC Wizard, which will enable you to schedule parent/teacher conferences for your child/children by logging into the Home Access Center (please use your parent login information).
1. Log into Home Access Center
2. Click on your child’s name.
3. To access PTC Wizard, Click Home > Click School Links > Click PTC Wizard.
4. PTC Wizard will guide you through the steps to schedule conferences with each of your child’s teachers. If you wish to include a note to the teacher, you may do so by clicking on the appointment during the last step.
When you are finished scheduling conferences, an email with your complete schedule will be sent to you automatically. Please check your email address to make sure it is up-to-date. If it is not correct, contact the secretary at your child’s building. Please remember to print your schedule and bring it with you on conference night.
If you do not have internet access at home, you may do one of the following:
1. Use the local libraries to access the website.
2. Call the high school for assistance (717-244-4021, extension 3501 or 3528).
If you do not know your parent HAC login information, you may do one of the following:
1. Open the Home Access Center and click on “Forgot My Username or Password” to receive an email reminder.
2. Send an email to HAC@dallastown.net with your name and your child’s name.