Return to Headlines

DASD Change of Address Form

Parents and Guardians: 
Have you changed your email address or phone number recently?  Please call the High School Main Office at 717-244-4021 x4920 to update your contact information.
Have you or your student moved to a new address?   Click here to access our Change of Address Form.  Please complete and submit this form with documentation attached to the HS Main Office at your very earliest convenience after you have moved your residence.  Acceptable forms of documentation are listed on the form.  We can not change your student's address in our records until this completed form is received with documentation.  Items mailed from the Dallastown Area School District will be sent to your former address until the HS Main Office receives this completed form.