Welcome to PTC Wizard, DASD’s conferencing website.
1. Log into Home Access Center
2. Click on your child’s name
a. If you have multiple children in the district, you may click on any one of your children to schedule conferences online. Clicking on your child’s name is merely an entrance-way into PTC Wizard. You will have the opportunity to schedule conferences for all of your children once PTC Wizard is open.
3. Click Home > Click School Links > Click PTC Wizard.
4. PTC Wizard will guide you through the steps to schedule conferences with each of your child’s teachers. An email with your complete schedule is automatically sent. Please check your email address to make sure it is up-to-date. If it is not correct, contact the secretary at your child’s building. If you wish to include a note to the teacher, you may do so by clicking on the appointment during the last step.
Please open the attachment, Parent Directions, for more specific directions.
If you do not have internet access at home, you may do one of the following:
1. Use the local libraries to access the website.
2. Call the school office at 717-244-3785 to schedule.
If you do not know your parent HAC login information, you may do one of the following:
1. Open the Home Access Center and click on “Forgot My Username or Password” to receive an email reminder.
2. Send an email to HAC@dallastown.net with your name and your child’s name
Please call the school office to schedule conferences after the online scheduling session has closed.