The Business Office supports the achievement of the school district's mission, goals, and objectives by providing the necessary financial information, analyses, and services essential for sound decision-making and management.
The Business Office:
- Provides management oversight and financial accounting district-wide.
- Coordinates budget planning.
- Oversees payroll management for the school district.
- Supports the Board of School Directors, Superintendent, and Administrative Team by providing sound financial. management guidance, financial planning documents, and accurate accounting records.
- Ensures financial compliance with state auditory regulations.
The Business Office is under the direction of Acting Business Manager, Miranda Hoefler-Weaver, CPA, MBA, PRSBA.