This webpage is designed to give you access to the many forms that you may need
during your child's enrollment at Dallastown Area High School.
Please read the direction for each form, as each has its own instructions.
Please submit to the HS Attendance Office at least one week before the absence.
11th Grade Physical Form (revised March 2015)
for Prescription and Non-Prescription Medication at School
Accommodations for Students with Concussions
Please complete and submit with documentation to HS Main Office.
Please complete and submit to HS Main Office.
Work Permit
Student or parent/guardian must bring student's birth certificate or passport to the high school main office to complete the Work Permit application. Learn more by following this link
Last Modified on June 14, 2017