WE APPROACH TEAM TEACHING WITH THE IDEA THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, UNTIL THEY PROVE
OTHERWISE. OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO REINFORCE AND
FURTHER DEVELOP THIS QUALITY.
· Create an awareness that responsibility impacts everyday life
· Meet individual student needs
· Develop strong communications
· Create sense of belonging and enthusiasm
· Be prompt – arrival to class, completing assignments, informing teachers of absences/concerns
· Be respectful
· Dallastown Web Site (e-mail)
· Midterm grade report for struggling students
· Agenda to keep track of assignments
· Report cards
· Express Mail
*If you have any questions or concerns, please call or e-mail ASAP.*
1. Due to our late lunchtime, we will allow a snack time at the beginning of Period 4 everyday. Students may bring a healthy food to eat during this time. For example, raisins, fruit, pretzels, crackers, etc. are acceptable snacks. Food items such as cookies, candy, chips and drinks will be prohibited. Sharing snacks is also prohibited.
1. Be prepared with required materials for class (see subject websites).
2. Always have textbooks covered.
3. Consistently have homework completed.
4. Always bring appropriate reading material to each class to read during down time.
5. Use the proper heading on all papers in upper right-hand corner (name, date, and section)
6. Bring a healthy snack for the beginning of Period 4.
1. Update assignment book daily.
2. Complete as assigned. Habitual non-performers will stay for team detention.
3. Make-up work from absence is based on school policy, one to one.
4. ALL WORK SHOULD BE COMPLETED BEFORE ARRIVING AT SCHOOL; NOT IN AM HOMEROOM. If students did not understand a particular assignment, AM homeroom would be the time to see them. (DO NOT wait until class)
1. You must be in your seat by 7:45 AM.
2. You must have your agenda (signed out correctly) when leaving homeroom.
3. Must have a pass from MS office to go to HS.
1. Students are responsible to collect and complete ALL missed work.
2. Students are responsible for getting work PRIOR to missing class for appointments, band, chorus, an educational trip, or sports related events.
3. If a student is in school the day before a test, student WILL take test the following day.
4. Make-up work is due based on the school policy. Please check your agenda.
Last Modified on June 14, 2010